Tuesday, July 31

Ten Countries I'd Like To Visit

Ten on Tuesday

10 Countries You'd Like to Visit

1. Ireland: my father's family is from County Sligo so I'm especially interested in going there and seeing if I can meet up with relatives who still live there!

2. Norway: my mom's family is from Arendal and I'm interested in meeting relatives three, too!

3. Germany: pictures of the Rhine River look so lovely and I'd love to see the castles!

4. Austria: I had a good friend who lived there but, sadly, she passed away from cancer. Still, I've seen lovely pictures and would like to visit

5. Netherlands: I have another friend who lives there and I would love to meet her and visit that country

6. Canada: I'm curious about our neighbors to the north and would love to see Niagara Falls from their perspective

7. Mexico: I'm also curious about our neighbors to the south of us but I think I'd need to go visit in their cooler season

8. France: Interested in the architecture and the cathedrals

9. England: lots of interesting places I want to visit

10. Scotland: It's the setting for Diana Gabaldon's first 3 in the Outlander series and I would love to visit the places she wrote about

11 comments:

Becky said...

The Outlander series! Woo hoo! Scotland is a great choice!

Cafe Cats said...

These would all be wonderful journeys. LOVE the Outlander series. Great choice!

Hootin Anni said...

Mmmmmmmmm, ya. Austria!! I forgot that area. Me too, me too!!

Happy day.

Crimson Wife said...

I can't believe I forgot Scotland, that definitely would've made my list had I remembered!

Julia said...

True - that why I chosen Scotland, because it is setting for "Outlander" series. I have friends who live there and tell me often what it like there. I have seen some pictures too. My parent just got back from visiting family in Germany :)

We do have similiar list here. Great list - Happy Tuesday to you. Thanks for visiting my blog

alisonwonderland said...

it looks like we've got four of the same countries listed! i like that you explained the reasons for your picks; i wish i'd thought to do that.

happy tuesday!

TorAa said...

Wow, your mom's family is from Arendal. I used to have family there too. From both my mom and dad's side.

Melody said...

Great list! There're so many countries that I'd love to visit...the list is endless! LOL.

Happy ToT!

Samantha & Mom said...

Wonderful places to see!! We hope you get to visit all of them one day!
Your FL furiends,

Gattina said...

Nice program I have been often to England but not yet to Scotland or Irland I more know the Southern part. On saturday I will go for a week to the south east coast of England.

Anonymous said...

No we didn't match at all did we! I can tell you must like colder climes. My mother is from the Netherlands though, so I should visit there one day.

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over