Saturday, February 9

Feline Saturday: Obsessed with plastic



Kosmo says, I just can't explain it, guys, I just love plastic bags! I lick every plastic bag I see and I just love to make a nest and curl up in them. Here is a bag of bags, it's seventh heaven! Mommy was not happy because she thought I'd get my head stuck in a bag and besides, she wanted to use them to wrap silly Christmas decorations.


Amber says, You are such a fool, I have to keep my eye on you!


Kosmo: While you do that, I'll just take a little nap.


Amber: Every breath you take, every move you make ... I'll be watching you!

Can't trust this boy around plastic! Am I doing a good job watching, Mommy?

Kosmo: Zzzz...huh?

P.S. Well...we did it again. We've adopted two more, sadly orphaned by the death of their owner. She was only 48 years old and suffered with cancer for 10 years. She was hanging in and hanging in, trying to make it until her son could go to college. She did, and he is at a college somewhere in the south and can't take his mother's feline pals.

They are both boys. The older of the two is a 10 year old kitten named Sox, a tux with a lovely star or mark on his nose. Cubby is an orange tabby, blind in one eye, and is hiding under our bed at the moment. We're letting them get settled in but already Sox has been into everything in our room. He is so affectionate and loves head bumps and scritch-scratches! He also gives kisses!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

How wonderful that you have such a big heart to adopt the cats. It sounds like they have a good home.

I've added you to the Blogaholics Anonymous Blogroll. Welcome to the club ;)

Livin' With Me

Lux said...

That is so great of you to give Sox and Cubby a home - kudos to you!

My sister Ninna chews on and would eat plastic bags (from the grocery store) - we have to hide them from her!

Gattina said...

These poor orphans were lucky to find you ! If I could I would take all unhappy cats of the world in my house, but unfortunately that's impossible. At least 5 have a happy home. Rosie too loves plastic bags and hides in them, the others not so much.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

How wonderful of you to take in the two kitties in need of a home!

We are only allowed to play with paper bags. Our mom hides the plastic ones out of our reach.

Cat Blogosphere said...

Plastic bags are da bomb.
And that's so great of you to adopt the kitties who lost their people.
Fanks for joining the Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos this weekend!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Plastic bags are great! Very cute kitties! It was nice of you to adopt them!

Cheers,

Rosa

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over