Friday, January 29

Friday Memes

Wow, I actually have a little free time here to indulge in some fun memes!

Friday Questions


What hobbies would you pursue if money was of no concern?


Oh, I'd definitely be investing a lot more in my enjoyment of reading and writing and swimming. I'd be visiting Borders nearly every day and coming home with armloads of books. I'd get some writing software and taking writing classes. I'd join the community pool--or whatever it is they have over at the community college!

Four Food on Friday

Name four things you ate today.

1. Instant oatmeal & blueberries
2. Peanut butter & jelly on toast
3. Yogurt
4. Protein shakes

Yeah, so with weight loss surgery, I sure am eating a lot less!



1. Wouldn't it be easy if I had the money to pay off every bill.
2. My life is getting spiritually and emotionally better than ever!
3. I love the taste of cheesecake!
4. The book I am reading is in the living room.
5. The first thing we're going to do is pay off our bills!
6. Drip drip, drip, drip; percolated coffee's ready!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Criminal Minds reruns, tomorrow my plans include seeing our grandson Tomas and Sunday, I want to go to church if it all works out!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Our #1s are very similar!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over