Thursday, November 15

Thirteen Blessings I'm Thankful For

I usually put my Thursday Thirteen on my other blog, Memeaholic but it just seemed appropriate to post this one here, especially with Thanksgiving next week.

Thirteen Blessings I'm Thankful For

1. My best friend, lover, main support and husband, TB
2. My birth children as well as TB's two daughters
3. My grandchildren
4. My kitty-cats
5. I have been twice blessed with a good man that I loved and cherished and who loved me back. After Rich died, I didn't think I would have that again...I was wrong. If they'd known each other, Rich and TB would have been friends I'm sure
6. My health, such as it is. It could be a lot worse!
7. My sense of humor--it keeps me sane
8. My endurance through hard and very trying periods of my life. "This too shall pass." "That which does not kill us only serves to make us stronger."
9. My faith that Jesus and God are there, love me and will help me get through bad times and celebrate good times
10. My brother, with whom I'm growing closer and closer
11. My parents--yes, they are troubled but they love me and I love them back
12. My cousins--I miss them!
13. Wonderful supportive friends, particularly Nancy, who also keep me going


Thirteen Things about YOUR NAME


1…. Start your list here!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Thursday post, hope you are having a nice day! I just posted my Thursday Thirteen with a few add-ons! Please stop by my blog if you can!

jenn said...

What a wonderful list. I'm saving my thankful list for next Thursday, although I doubt many people will be reading tt's next week!
happy tt!

Joyful Days said...

This is a fabulous list. Thank you for sharing it. Made my day!

jayedee said...

it's wonderful not to save your gratitude until thanksgiving. it is sooooo the litte things that make it all worthwhile!

happy tt!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are very blessed! Thanks for sharing. Happy TT.

Amanda said...

Happy Thursday

Raggedy said...

Beautiful!
Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great list. I find it inspiring to see what people are greatful for. It reminds me of being more thankful for "every-day" things.

Happy TT!

Julia

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over