Friday, November 16

Feline Friday: Cats On Bags



Kosmo says my bag is thick and soft, like a pillow


Mouse says I prefer the feel of faux-burlap and green is my favorite color!

More cat blogging? Try these:

Cat Blogging Noos

The Friday Ark

The cat lovers' blogs on my side bar

This weekend:

The Cat Boys' Realm is hosting Weekend Cat Blogging and Bad Kitty Cats' Festival of Chaos! The optional theme at BKCFOC is accidental or on purpose. Hosting two carnivals on the same weekend, is that accidental or on purpose? :D

Pet's Garden Blog is hosting Carnival of the Cats on Sunday.

6 comments:

Tybalt said...

Laying on stuff is one of my favorite things to do!

Daisy said...

I love laying on stuff, too! If there is even a Kleenex laying on the counter, I will lay on that spot.

Mickey's Musings said...

Laying on stuff is the best. I love Mom stuff the most!!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hmmmmm.....cat ON da bag, instead of IN da bag!

WendyB said...

These photos are great. Gigi the dog loves laying on newspapers or in dirty laundry.

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Kosmo and Mouse, you both look comfortable indeed! Send your Mama some Purrs and Indigo and Amber too!

Have a fantastic week ahead... love you all!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over