Saturday, November 17

Caturday: Why Can't We Be Friends?

Watch this video, it is so adorable and so heart warming to see two natural enemies actually getting along so well--in fact, the crow protects the kitten and nurtures it!



In other snoos, we were attacked by a virus! Well...my computer was and TB had a heckuva time trying to get rid of it. I think it may have sneaked in when I was downloading a free trial of a Dora game to play with Tomas. Isn't that just a kick in the head? Within a couple of hours, my nice NOrman Rockwell Thanksgiving scene disappeared from my desktop and it was replaced by an ugly nasty biohazard bug on a bright red background. Now we're finally rid of it--hopefully!

3 comments:

Victor Tabbycat said...

Mom says to get Norton Antivirus and keep it updated. It's the bestest protection, until you gots a teen downloadin Dog Knows What!

Purrs!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Aw, darn, one NAV didn't know about. Mom had a doc at werk that the NAV on email said was infested, while the NAV on the file surfer said it was fine. It WAS fine, it was a mistake!!!

Bonnie an I say TGIF alla time, not just on Furidays! Purrs!

WendyB said...

Oh no!!! Sorry you had a virus. I live in fear of them.

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over