Friday, July 20

Feline Friday: Ribbon Romp

For some things, I must have a camcorder. It was a lot of fun watching Linda and the kitties play with a length of ribbon but I missed a lot of great shots because even an electronic camera can be too slow!


First Kosmo and Amber get into the act.



Ribbon stand off! Amber says, none of us speak LOLcat so there's no cute caption!"



Mouse sez, "Waymin! Whabout me?"



Mouse plays shred the ribbon.



Now everyone is involved! Ain't group activities grand?

Want more cat blogging? Try these:

Carnival of the Cats

Update: Um, yikes! This carnival doesn't seem to be working today...not sure what's going on. A note says that it's been discontinued? Oh no!

Other links:

Cat Drapery

Bad Kitty Cats Chaos Festival. There's a carnival there on Sunday.

Friday Ark

Blogging Cat Noos

Planet Cat
and all of the cat blogging sites on my sidebar and more!

5 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cool! :) That ribbon looks like lots and lots of fun to play with. You all look like you are having a great time! :)

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Ribbons - they all belong to us! We steal the Snot Face girl ribbons... hehehe... you all are having so much fun! See you this weekend Cat Blogging! Purrs

Gattina said...

Apparently all cats are the same, lol ! Even my 17 year old Lisa still moves with a ribbon !

sammawow said...

Ribbons are definitely lots of fun!

Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Unknown said...

I still can't believe how much Mouse looks like our MIA Jack. Everytime I jump a beat in my heart and think OHHHH Cassie catnapped my kitty hehehe

Sending more love and thanks for joining in again. We love you all! Purrs

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over