Friday, September 7

Feline Friday: Amber



The boys are usually the stars of this show because they're the ones who most often visit me and provide me with lots of photo ops. Every once in a while, though, Amber will show up and I just found these two pictures taken in July. I love my camera because it lets me zoom in really close without bothering her eyes too much.



Want more cat blogging? Try these:

I found the best links to kitty sites right here at Bad Kitty Cats' Journal. I found some places I didn't know about, and the girls are absolutely delighted to see a website for "the pinks". This post lists the websites for the weekend carnivals, too, including
the Bad Kitty Cat Festival of Chaos, hosted this weekend by The Catboys' Realm
Carnival of the Cats, hosted this weekend at The Mind of Mog
Friday Ark,
and Weekend Cat Blogging, hosted this weekend at Sher's. Check it out!

And there are all of the cat lovers' blog on my sidebar to check out too.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Paula said...

What a sweet kitty face Amber has!
I love all this pictures of your cats.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Hi, Amber! What a lovely Tortie you are! You should pose fur the clicky box more often. Purrs!

Babeth said...

Oh that eye !! Just the kind of baleful glare a proud feline should throw at any intruder to her precious moment of rest and serene contemplation...

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over