Tuesday, October 16

Cats On Tuesday: Mouse & Kosmo



Cats On Tuesday

There's no doubt about it, our bed belongs to the boys.



Kosmo sez, uh oh, here come the beans again with that flashing box! Wake up Mouse!



Mouse sez, yo, what it is? What's with the flashy-flashies! I wuz sleepin!



Mouse sez, whaddaya mean 'fair game'? I'm gonna go back to sleeping behind da pitcher!

Want more cat blogging? Check out:

More Cats on Tuesday

Tuxie Tuesday

Cat Blogging Noos

The cat lovers' blogs on my sidebar!

6 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Mouse

I wuz wonderin what are yu readin?

Purrs
abby

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

*sigh* Beans and flashies offen ruin a kitties nap!

Gattina said...

Very soon you have to pay a rent for your bed, in catnips !
I have the same sad destiny, lol !

Gattina said...

Sorry I forgot to thank you for the nice compliments on my blog outfit ! I am really happy that I learned to do it all by myself in this year, because last year I hardly knew what html means !

catsynth said...

It seems appropriate that the cats own the bed. Luna owns the bed here, especially while I am out on tour the rest of the week.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Mouse and Cosmo, you look very comfortable on the bed. Humans do seem obsessed with taking photos of us. Luckily, my mom usually remembers to turn the flash off, so it doesn't hurt my eyes.

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over