Friday, October 19

Feline Friday: Special Pictures of the Gang



Mouse sez: Check me out! I am prezident of my own fan club! Normally, I wudn't let enny mouse kissa me but this one is such a fan!



Amber sez, oh yes? Well Ann at Zoolatry nose what a speshul kitty I am, look what I have, my own silver spooon!



Kosmo sez, I am too buzy playun to lookit anywun else!



And Indigo sez, see my beautiful joolery? It means, love and friendship forever!

Are you a feline who wuld also lik a speshul pitcher? Go and visit Ann, she makes funny and beeyootiful pitchers!

And for more cat blogging, be sure to visit:

The Friday Ark

Blogging Cat Noos

Bad Kitty Cats' Festival of Chaos hosted this weekend by Pet's Garden Blog. The optional theme is frogs and lizards.

Weekend Cat Blogging hosted by Tuxedo Gang Hideout

Carnival of the Cats hosted this weekend by Bad Kitty Cats Journal

Last but not least, there's the cat lovers' blogs on my sidebar!

4 comments:

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh wow, what great Pictures! Amber does deserve her silver spoon! Of course the boys will play hehe...

We love the new banner too! PEEKABOO! Always our purrs and loves and smottchie nose kisses.

ZOOLATRY said...

T'was a bit subtle on Ambers part, but did you pick up on it?
cat's in the cradle... and
a silver spoon... little boy blue... and the man in the moon...
we read you liked HC... enjoy!

Lux said...

Those are great pictures of you all! The folks at Zoolatry are very talented (but look what they had to work with)! :)

Team Tabby said...

We love your pictures! Thanks for visiting us.

Moe & Mindy

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over