Tuesday, October 30

Woman Cat Wednesday #7



Amber sez, Here I yam again to give all us she-lines a day of posting. I tried to get Indigo out to help me but she wunt come downstairs. She dunt like the boys. I sure can understand. They are always chasing us and acting like ... well, boys. I wuld like to be friends with Indy. Maybe someday she will meet me halfway on the stairs.



I just found out today I am a tortie! I visited some other kitty blogs and I seed some that look like me! Like Catzee and Tybalt's sisters and KC and Bathsheba and and so many others! I didn't know what I was because my first mama wasn't paying attenshun, I guess. When she gived me to my Mama Bean she thought I was a Persian calico! Well, I yam Persian a little but I yam also a Maine Coon. I really growed and growed in a year! I grew tufties around my toesies too. And my skinny bean vet doctor says I yam fat. Do I look fat?



I yam not fat, I yam fluffy! I think I should have been an on'y cat because I yam also very shy and hide lots of times. But I got used to my first step brudder Mouse even though we wud chase each other all through the house. Mouse was 'dopted frum some place called "shelter".

We wuz both 'dopted to help our beans cope with the loss of their daddy bean. I was the firsted becuz my first mama bean had to move and culd not keep me. I hided from everybody for a long time and then came out and followed my now mom bean everywheres.

And I wuld still be an on'y kitty but the Heidi bean wanted a kitty too. And that's how we got Mouse.

And then we all met TB and we liked him veddy much and we mooooved from our Long Island to his New Jersey. But I dunt like car rides and I cryed all the way. No one could hear me becuz Mouse cryed louder than me!

And then we wuz all livin happily ever after becuz Ted Bean and Mom Bean and all the beans luvved us so much! Then one day they went shoppin at the smart pet store and Ted Bean met Kosmo and liked him so we 'dopted him!

And then I had to hide agin becuz the boys sayed, oh, we stick together and pick on Amber! I dun like it!

But now Koz is here over one year and I yam used to him now so now I come out to play more.




I yam a big girl but I yam the youngest of everyone. Now we have anuther kitty, Indigo, and her dad bean dyed too. She is the oldest. She is 8 or 9, and Kosmo is 7 or 8 and Mouse is 7. I yam 6 now and I still like to play with yarn, strings, ribbons, toy ferrets, mice and I love my nip! I go see Ted Bean when I want my nip and he usually give it me. But one time I did steal a bag of nip and tryed to eat it up myself.



This is me after the Kristin Bean cutted my hair with a comb and skissors. The not smart lady at the smart pet store said she would hav to shave me and make me look like a lion and the beans didunt want to do that. The Kristin Bean tried to give me a "layer look" but I think I look stoopid and wish they lef me alone. I wuld stop puking hair balls if I could halp it. But Indy wuld not do Woman Cat Wednesday this week so here I yam.

For more cat blogging check out Blogging Cat Noos and the cat lovers' blogs on my sidebar!

If you are a sheline and posted on Wednesday, pleeze let us know! Have a grate week!

6 comments:

Catzee said...

Yay fur torties!!! Amber, you am so furry sophistocated! I'm still jus' a lil girl. Mom doesn't fink I'll efur grow up.

ASTOR CATS said...

What a great family and a nice story about how you found each other. Amber, you are a very pretty tortie indeed and your hair cut looks fine. You need to get Indigo to help you keep the boys in line.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy Halloween!

P.S. - we couldn't see yer photos fer some reason.

jenianddean said...

You are a beauty! And you are floofy not fat.

Happy Halloween!
-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Daisy said...

Yep, you is a tortoiseshell kitty for sure. And a very beautiful one, too. I agree that you are NOT fat, you are very, very floofy.

Samantha & Mom said...

Amber, you are a very beautiful Tortie! Hope you are having a great day! You are very floofy and not fat at all. Silly bean vet!
Samantha

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over