Thursday, November 29

Busy day so here's some random pictures!

Ever have one of those days where you just ran around and around and then couldn't remember what you did? The last thing I remember was talking with my brother on the phone for a long time about this Sunday. TB and I are going to drive down to his house and then we'll go visit my parents to figure out their computer and talk about moving to a senior residence. I feel totally frazzled. I'm not going to miss out on NaBloPoMo though so here are some random pictures:



Little T and I have a new game: Peek-a-boo Closet! The doors have to shut perfectly though and he checks them out. Nope--something is in the way!



Out it goes!



It almost looks like he wants to say ewww, what's that smell? There's nothing funky in the closet--that just happens to be an expression I caught when I clicked the pic!




For the very first time, our Little T willingly wore a ski cap! Is it because he's seen his daddy wearing one? No matter, I had to grab another picture!



He very quickly let me know: enough of that, Nana! Go get some pictures of the cats!



Aunt Heidi gives T a kiss bye-bye before his daddy comes to pick him up.



And we must have our picture of Kristin with Kosmo. He never runs from her even though she rolls him and hugs him and cuddles him and wraps him in blankets and...lots of other undignified cat stuff. He probably enjoys the attention and is only pretending to look long suffering!

2 comments:

Betty said...

I loved the pictures. What a handsome little boy.

Gattina said...

That happens to me all the time that I am suddenly in a room and don't know what I wanted there, lol !
I saw that you host the Carnival of cats I have my Arthur who has interrupted his hibernation and plays in the bath tube. So if you could add me please.
(My cats & funny stories)

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over