Monday, November 26

Man Cat Monday: West & Wewaxation



Kosmo sez: fanks effurbuddy fur the kind words! Effurbuddy else is sleepin. It has been a wild weekend fur alluvus! Mom Bean figgered owt how make the linkies show up bettur, hope it awl wuks! We hope Wonkitties' computator feels better now!



Our king of Zen is a favorite of all mostly because he just gives in when people want to snuggle with him. Usually Kristin is trying to drag him out from under the bed and "roll" him which he puts up with to my great surprise but this one particular time I came across them in a nice quiet moment.

More cat blogging? Get all the latest at Blogging Cat Noos and check out the cat lovers' blogs on my sidebar!

9 comments:

Tybalt said...

Awwww . . . that second picture is too cute. It makes me want to snuggle with someone on my couch RIGHT NOW.

Mommy better come home from work SOON.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Awwww he's a big cuddly snugglebug.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Whut a nice day fer a nap!

Leona said...

Nothing better than a good snuggle!
Except maybe if it was followed by a treat.

Artsy Catsy said...

What a wonderful whopper of a snuggle!

Rocky
& all of us at Artsy Catsy

Mickey's Musings said...

That looks like a warm,fuzzy picture :)
mom did remember my grass!!! :)
purrs

The Cat Realm said...

Did I leave a comment already? My browser crashed - and I am generally a bit confused these days...
What I wanted to say: such a great snuggle!!!!
Karl

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Sweet photos. :) You look very cozy and comfy relaxing. :)

ZOOLATRY said...

Just stopped by (Tues 11/27) trolling for some pictures... GREAT new blog, love the design, colors... ALL of it. Good job, go girl!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over