Sunday, December 9

Man Cat Movie Monday: Boxes & Middle Aged Man Cats

Originally, this was going to be a post for the Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos. Thing is, I really had an interesting time trying to get the video uploaded. Microsoft Movie Maker won't take mpgs and the files were too big for photobucket. I trimmed and trimmed and finally made four little pieces that I spliced back together on a site called Motion Box. I've used up 1/3 of my free account already, yeesh!

Anyway, here's the story:


8 comments:

Tybalt said...

That is one tall tower of boxes!

Daisy said...

I think none of the boxes were just the perfect right size for sitting inside.

ZOOLATRY said...

Middle aged madness (us not them). You know, the minute you put the camera away those two will put on an award winning show! Right? Right!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Hearing Aides? Woman we have Ignore Aides... hahahaha - of course when you turn on the camera what happens?

Great snippet of Mouse and Kosmo! Happy Monday

Leona said...

Humans they always think they can get us to act on command. Silly Beans.

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

I usually just walk away when the camera comes out! And I guess I am middle-aged too - I'm 11.

Purrrrs, China Cat

Anonymous said...

Cowcat(aged 15 or so) says..
Wish I could get MY servants to take MY picture that EASILY!
Dogs come when called..CATS on the other hand, "Take a memo and get back to you"..lol

The Cat Realm said...

The show is up! Come on over and watch the first part of "the Santa Caper" the new CCSI show!!!
Karl

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over