Thursday, January 31

What I Am Thinking At 6:30 P.M. TT#130

Thursday Thirteen:

1. Only 90 more minutes until Lost! I'm doing the happy/chicken dance!

2. Where are you, pizza guy? We're hungry!

3. I love playing with my cats, it's so relaxing!

4. What goes around, comes around. In other words, whatever you sow you're eventually going to reap...if not today and not tomorrow, someday. In more other words, instant karma will eventually get you.



5. "Honesty is such a such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue." Not every one. But some I have in mind right this moment that I won't name.

6. Like daughter, like mother? I have bipolar, too. And I am sure either my mother or father or both are--just not diagnosed.

7. Why does it seem like nurse practitioners have more on the ball than doctors?

8. How many blogs can I visit between the time I finish eating and the time Lost starts?

9. Tomas, you are a big ray of sunshine in your nana's life!

10. So are the grandkids in TN...miss them.

11. Is winter done, please? It's going into the forties.

12. I can't believe Little T is going to be 4 years old tomorrow!

13. Lost, Lost, Lost, Lost, Lost, Lost...


Thirteen Things about YOUR NAME


1.... Start your list here!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

Mia said...

Lol great list. Happy TT!!

Nicholas said...

I've never seen Lost, though I know it has a huge following.

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over