Tuesday, February 5

Ten Things to Do Instead of Watching TV

Ten on Tuesday

10 Things You Can Do Instead of Watching TV


The writers' strike hasn't bothered me at all except for possibly shortening Lost's fourth season--that would really make me cry! Here are ten things I'm usually doing instead of watching TV:

1. Read--this is my current and it's very good!

2. Play with Little T or talk to other family members like Sweet Sixteen.

3. Blog

4. Fun stuff on the computer including emailing and games--like the one TB is playing.


Another fun computer thing to do is take quizzes like this one:

You Are 47% Perfectionist

No one would call you a perfectionist, but you definitely have a side of you that strives to be perfect.
Try to see your mistakes as learning experiences, and don't be so hard on yourself when you screw up!


5. Take pictures of and/or pet & play with the kitties



And along with the fun stuff there is lots of unfun stuff.

6. Pay bills.


7. Do laundry.


8. Clean up!


9. Put away all the rest of the Christmas decorations, it's February for Pete's sake!



10. I can listen to music just itself or usually along with whatever I'm doing!

1 comment:

tjohn said...

Great idea with the pictures! This was a pretty easy 10 on Tuesday - too bad I don't actually do many of the things on my list... :)

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over