Sunday, February 10

TT&TOT Gang's Easy Like Sunday Morning



Kosmo says, there's nothing I like better than chillaxing in my little bed, the one Daddy bought just for me!



Here I can relieve my sulkiness by luxuriating in the nice little bed Daddy bought just for me, me, me!



And this is another way we like to spend time with the gang, not just on Sunday mornings. Our new little guy, Sox, has been out and about all over the house but what he likes best of all is snuggling and scritch-scratching.


This is all good for us beans, too, for it is very soothing and chillaxing to cuddle and pet a purring kitty.


Ah, bliss!

More on Sox and Cubby tomorrow. Cubby is still hiding but Sox has been very good about frequently going under the bed and visiting him to reassure him that this is a very nice place to live and that we will all care for them and love them. Also more on the two mencat already living here who are wondering what the crazy beans were thinking!

5 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Kosmo, your new bed looks very cozy and comfy! Sox, you and Cubby have a wonderful new home. We both love scritches too.

Parker said...

Oh that bed looks dreamy! I'm so happy that Sox and Cubby have a home with you now!

Lux said...

Oh, scritching and that soft bed look like heaven!

Melanie said...

Your kittys look like they are so spoiled ;)

Anonymous said...

What an awesome bed. We would like to spend the day chillaxing!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over