Monday, March 10

Man Cat Monday: A New Present


Sox: Hey, what's that thing the Beans are bringing in?
Kosmo: They're opening it up and setting it on the floor!


Kosmo: You go check it out, Cubby, and then come back and give me a full report!



Sox: It's a tent, you guys! Wooooohooooo, the beans got us a tent!


Sox: This is fun to play in!


Sox: No girls allowed today, Amber! It's Man Cat Monday!
Amber: I didn't want to play anyway. So there!

Want more cat blogging? Try these:

Blogging Cat Noos


Mancat Monday

3 comments:

Tybalt said...

Wow! What a cool tent!

Artsy Catsy said...

That is just so cool! Thank you for coming to my very first Carnival of the Cats yesterday - it was great fun and I'm going to host more Carnivals in the future!

Purrs,
Rocky

Lux said...

Woo hoo - I love my tents!!!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over