Tuesday, June 3

Cats on Tuxie Tummy Tuesday


It was a warm and sunny day when I took these pictures. Sox was very cooperative and let me take pictures of his tummy.


Meanwhile, Cubby napped after chasing Kosmo all over the house. His favorite spot is on my desk, in front of the computer screen and it doesn't matter how big the pile of mess he has to nap on!


More Cats on Tuesday? Check out Gattina's blog for more participants!

The Tuxedo Gang Hideout for more Tuxie Tuesday

For all the latest, check out Blogging Cat Noos

9 comments:

CRIZ LAI said...

Cubby is so cute on the big pile of papers. My kitties prefer to sleep on my lap. Since all of them have grown up so big, one alp is not enough for all. this is what happened next http://crizcats.blogspot.com/2008/05/photo-hunters-self.html

Daisy said...

Sox, I really like your white undercarriage!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Sox
You really do look soooo much like my sisfur Boo when she stretches out juss like that....

Purrs
Abby

Luna und Luzie said...

Wow, great tummy photos!
Funny to sleep on a pile of mess. I think they would stop you work!

Happy Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Sox is a nice cat! what a pleasure when our cats are so cooperative and give us all the time to take beautiful pictures of them! And Cuby is really cute on the pile!

catsynth said...

Those are really nice photos of sox on the carpet.

Gattina said...

One thing is for sure ! cats adore to be paperweights, lol !

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Your desk looks like mine! What is it with clutter? Cats don't seem to mind though, do they. I love the tummy shot too. Very handsome tummy!

JEWELGIRL said...

Kitties like clutter, my cats
almost always find the messy
spot. Love the tummy shots!
Purrs....
Thanks for commenting about
social networking, I always
enjoy your input! Raising kids
is so much harder, than when
I/we grew up.

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over