Friday, June 27

Finally Feline Friday: Kosmo, King of Zen

Kosmo says, this is my little patch of real estate, my domain. I lie here and survey my kingdom. No one is allowed to usurp my place.


This means you, feline serfs, nyah nyah!


More cat blogging? Be sure to check out:

More Finally Friday


The Friday Ark

This weekend:

Stellaluna's Diary is hosting Weekend Cat Blogging

Pet's Garden Blog is hosting the Bad Kitty Cats' Festival of Chaos

Victor Tabbycat
is hosting Carnival of the Cats

For all the latest, go to Blogging Cat Noos.

8 comments:

Tybalt said...

Ha ha ha! You tell 'em, Kosmo!

Daisy said...

Kosmo, I would never try to take away your special spot!

Kimo and Sabi said...

That looks ike an excellent spot to rule yer domain!

Lux said...

There you go, Kosmo - that's showin' 'em!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Hey, I have a post very similar to that. I wouldn't dare try to take your spot. Come on over and you can share my spot.

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Kosmo,
You look very regal sitting on your very special spot!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

meemsnyc said...

That is a nice place to be perched on.

JEWELGIRL said...

Hey Kosmo, yous is the king of
your house and I am king of mine!
:) Your buddy Spooky Do
&
Kosmo, you are beautiful,
Purrs from Jewelgirl

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over