Monday, June 30

Man Cat Monday: They gone bye-bye



Mouse says: All those family beans that came from Tennessee up and left yesterday morning. Everyone's eyes were leaking because it'd been so long since they'd seen each other and no one's sure when they'll see each other again.

Afterwards, some realtor beans came and looked at the house and even though it was all prettied up, the house is worth less on the market than Mom and Dad bean hoped so there was more upset after the realtor beans left. Also, our credit is so bad we wouldn't be able to buy a new place but must rent which is making all us furballs worried. Rent doesn't always work out so well with us p-e-t-s.

It would be nice to get some good news from some of these strange beans that come in and out of the house.

This morning, I was playing with Cubby and we both looked so cute and adorable. It was a good thing Mom Bean just sat and watched us and laughed cuz if she'd gotten that flashy thing we would have stopped right away. I did let Mom Bean take this picture of me watching the Tennessee beans drive away.

Until next time!

Want to read more cat blogging? There's more Man Cat Monday blogging here and be sure to check out Blogging Cat Noos for all the latest!

6 comments:

Tybalt said...

Uh oh - I really hope you get some happy news soon!

Dawn said...

I can relate to long distance family. I haven't seen my sisters since 2005. And money is so tight here, it squeaks..you were right about that life boat, we keep bailing it out too.

Here's hoping that whatever happens, ALL of you...beans and furbabies alike, will find a place for everyone to be together.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Good luck with the house thing. We will be purring you get Really good news soon. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Nancy in PA said...

:-( I'm so sorry that the news from the realtor wasn't better... I will be in touch soon - the computer is dying one part at a time and Jeff has it rigged for me temporarily... but it feels a little like trying to move a refrigerator with a skateboard - I'm just waiting for the CRASH!!!! Can get email in via web but don't have my address book there... Hugs and prayers!!!

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're hoping you get really good news soon too!

Lux said...

I'm glad you got to visit with your family beans.

I sure hope some good news comes soon!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over