Sunday, October 5

Sunday Sundries



Camera Critters




Sox sez, I would just like to recommend the latest Odd Thomas book by Dean Koontz. Try it, you'll like it!



alt="randomness...feed your mind and your blog">



I say...you think

1. Halloween: Fun!
2. Candy: Corn
3. Costume: Witch
4. October: Halloween
5. Witch: Wicked
6. Pumpkin: Jack-o-lantern
7. Grim Reaper: Death
8. Haunted: Ghosts
9. Spooky: Scary
10. Paranormal: Supernatural

Snackie Sunday


1. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY (I keep a calendar for ecards!) December 19
2. WHAT’S YOUR SIGN, BABY? Sagittarius
3. DO YOU EVEN BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY? Nope, but it's fun to read horoscopes

Unconscious Mutterings


  1. Insight :: understanding

  2. Irksome :: annoying

  3. Maybe :: might

  4. Confirmation :: promise

  5. Bib :: baby

  6. Stop! :: go!

  7. Lobster :: crab

  8. Boys :: girls

  9. Fire away :: go ahead

  10. Give up :: surrender



Sunday Seven


Name the seven companies that have given you the worst customer service.

1. Circuit City
2. Dr. Farrell's office
3. Bank of America
4. AOL
5. TLC Construction
6. Sorrentino Roofing
7. Comcast



The Aging Meme: All you have to do is either finish the sentence or fill in the blanks...

At a certain age women should:
should have children if they want them

At a certain age men should: marry and settle down if they want to

When I was a kid I thought I would: be a published writer

Now that I am older I wish:
I was healthier

You know you are too old to party when: the music seems too loud

You know you are too young to retire when:
you can't collect social security for another 10-20 years

When I was in high school I listened to the music of:
Chicago and Neil Diamond
Nowadays I find I like the music of:
a lot of different groups and singers
On my last birthday I: celebrated with my family

On my next birthday I want to: celebrate with my family again

The best birthday present I ever got was: all of them

The first time I felt grown up was: when I took a cab and went alone to the surgeon's for a follow-up visit

The last time I felt like a kid was:
I can't remember

When I read Exodus and To Kill A Mockingbird it changed my life.

Last year was: financially difficult

Next year I hope: things will be easier to manage and that I'm healthier

9 comments:

i beati said...

what a doll opening your daily post

ShannonW said...

Such a pretty kitty! Great Mutterings and Randomness.

Now that I am older I wish I were healthier too :(

Jana said...

What a cute kitty!!

I also agree with your #1 of Circuit city giving the worst customer service!

Dar's Foto Faze said...

Sox, I also enjoy Odd Thomas.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Hon. I hope that you are healthier as well...

Unknown said...

Nice mutterings.
We match on nr 1.

You can find mine ::here::.

Have a great week!

Gattina said...

Sox is a cutie ! he would fit to my Rosie, lol !

Mimi Lenox said...

It's terrible to be sick and alone. I remember the feeling of going to doctor's visits and such with no one to hold your hand. It stinks! Be well.

Sunday Stealing with Judd Corizan

The Bookworm said...

Hi Sox! I havent read the latest Odd Thomas, I love that series.
http://randomeme4u.blogspot.com/

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over