Monday, January 19

25 Random Things About Me

I was tagged by a new friend on Facebook/Obesity Help, Joanne, to do this meme and I'm going to put on my thinking cap! These will go beyond the "I love my kids and husband" kind of thing.

25 Random Things About Me

1. I love the ocean. I find the sound of waves very soothing.
2. I love music--all kinds, from classical to jazz to classic rock.
3. I am a Lostaholic
4. I used to be a cranky pessimist
5. My parents are Deaf
6. I used to be a sign language interpreter for the Deaf
7. Purple is my favorite color
8. I used to be a bookaholic but lately haven't been able to focus my attention long enough to read a page! :(
9. My grandma has been my biggest role model
10. I am almost a crazy cat lady, got 5 cats. I've always had at least one cat since I was very little
11. I miss being able to bowl. I have arthritis and other injuries in my hands so it's really hard to pick up and throw a ball.
12. I "met" my hubby TB online through Match.com
13. I used to write Dark Shadow fan fiction
14. I miss Long Island and my friends there
15. I love taking pictures with my electronic camera
16. After I have my weight loss surgery, I would like to go back to work in a local school system
17. I wish I was closer to my family--in contact with them more often
18. I worry about money a lot
19. I feel guilty about almost everything
20. My feet have grown bigger with each pregnancy
21. I like to keep my hair short because I don't enjoy fussing with it
22. I miss swimming
23. It doesn't hurt to think about my late first husband anymore
24. I love the autumn because I think the changing leaves are so beautiful
25. My favorite time of the year is the Christmas season.

Whew!!!!!

No comments:

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over