Tuesday, January 6

Cats on Tuesday: Bathing Beauty





Tuesday's going to be a very hectic day for us so I'm using a feature Blogger has of arranging to post this at midnight.

Here's our Amber giving herself a good wash. I don't know if you can tell or not but she's almost bald across her tummy! She's started losing the hair from her tail and back legs too and I'm quite worried about her. She still has a good appetite and plays and eats like her normal self. Our social security comes in next Wednesday so I'll be taking Amber to the vet then. Praying it's nothing serious!

Want more cat blogging?

Be sure to check out Gattina's blog. Today is also Tuxie Tuesday and then there's Blogging Cat Noos for all the latest!

8 comments:

Gattina said...

She is a tortie like Lisa, remember Lisa had the same last year, loosing her hairs and the belly bald ? She got a shot, I think it's hormonal, and all hairs grew back and she had quickly a nice fur again. So don't worry, if she eats and behaves normal. I had also worried and showed pictures last year.

catsynth said...

I've seen cats go bald in spots like their belly and legs from overgrooming, which is sometimes a sign of stress.

Hopefully, it's nothing more serious and Amber recovers her missing fur.

The Island Cats said...

We hope you can figure out why your tummy is bald...are you pulling out the fur??? That could be allergies or stress....

Dianna said...

You sure it's not a flea allergy? Tris brought them into the house, so I've had my hands full, defleaing the house.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful cat! My Katy was losing hair for a while, the vet said it was never and put her on "cat crazy pills" as my husband called them. He will never let her live that down lol. Hope all is okay with your beauty. :)

Luna und Luzie said...

Poor Amber! We hope she will be better soon!
Purrs
Luna, Luzi and Olli

kuanyin333 said...

Happy New Year! Anela sends her purrs!

meemsnyc said...

We hope all was well at the Vet!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over