Friday, January 16

Finally Feline Friday: Memory of an Elephant!



Cubby sez, I remember where Mom Bean hides the treats! Way back in February and March of '08 she kept them in this safe! Now to break in and get some, wooo hooo!



Well, these wires are new! I wonder if pulling on them will open the safe?



What! The treats haven't been kept in the safe in months! Say it isn't so!



But where did they go? The safe is imprinted on my mind! This is no fair!

TB's got the treats now because he's a little bit more judicious in handing them out. Mom Bean was just too much of a soft touch and they'd be gone within the hour!

Cubby: I know, that's what I liked about the safe! Put them baaaaaa-aaaaaack!

Want more cat blogging? Check out Finally Friday and for all the latest, Blogging Cat Noos!

No comments:

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over