Tuesday, July 7

Cats on Tuesday: Cubby's Nest



One day I was walking by TB's office and saw Kosmo sitting there contentedly. Then I also saw our shy Cubby! TB made a little nest for him. I had to run for my camera!


Cubby sez whose bushy tail dares to disturb my dreams?


And whose arm is so attentively petting Kosmo?


Why, it's TB of course!







Want more cat blogging?

Be sure to check out Gattina's blog. Today is also Tuxie Tuesday and then there's Blogging Cat Noos for all the latest!

2 comments:

Gattina said...

How cute, in this little nest ! I think you forgot to come to my blog, I just discovered your post in my Google Reader !

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Cubby is just so adorable all cuddled up in that corner.

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over