Monday, August 3

Cats on Tuesday Early Edition



It's Monday evening here but I'm doing my Cats on Tuesday now because TB and I will be driving to Maryland and won't be back until Wednesday.

Kosmo and Munchie have progressed from hissing at each other to sharing the bed. Look, Kosmo will even nap! Munchie's learning about the flashy thing and will still look toward it.




Kosmo!!! What are you doing to my teddy bear and why are you making those noises?



Munchie says, I can see what he's doing, Ma, trust me, you don't want to know! Look, I've even started to slip off I'm so astonished! Tsk, tsk, Kosmo!


Want more cat blogging?

Be sure to check out Gattina's blog. Today is also Tuxie Tuesday and then there's Blogging Cat Noos for all the latest!

5 comments:

Reese =^..^= said...

Glad to see they're getting along better. Have a safe trip.

Elizabeth said...

Yes, I would like more cat blogging.

Great photos!

Gattina said...

That's nice that they are now sleeping together. Rosie and Pookie are still big (forever) ennemies !
Have a nice trip and enjoy Maryland !

Ellen Whyte said...

Glad Kosmo and Munchkin are getting along. See you when you return?

BTW did you know it was World Cat Day on August 8th? I didn't but red it on some other blogs. I'll be posting that day. You too?

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Wow! Thats big progress. 3 weeks at my place and Pelud is still hissing at all the cats!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over