Tuesday, August 11

Cats on Tuesday: Miss Munch



It's hard for me to think of our Munchkin as anything other than Miss Munch or Miss Munchie. She is such a "lady" even when she is napping or resting.



Here, she has one foot delicately set in front of the other. Most of the time when she sits up straight, her paws are together, turned outward just slightly. She makes me think of ladies sitting together, all dressed up, and having tea and cookies. :)



I just love her profile or when she looks off to one side or the other!



Want more cat blogging?

Be sure to check out Gattina's blog. Today is also Tuxie Tuesday and then there's Blogging Cat Noos for all the latest!

8 comments:

Ydiana said...

Munchkin has a lovely shiny coat of fur! And one of my new kitties is named Munchkin, too!

The little girl, you guessed right, was moi! :)

Reese =^..^= said...

Aww,Munchkin is a sweet pea. Thank you for sharing her story.

JEWELGIRL said...

Miss Munch has such beautiful fur
and color. Never have had a gray cat,
maybe someday? :)

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous kitty. My one cat, Scarlet O'Hairball, (I have 3) looks just like her.

Cindy said...

She does look dainty. She is a very pretty kitty, pretty color.
Cindy

Ebie said...

This is my main blog.
Isn't Ms. Munch so elegant and posing so gracefully! She is so cute. I think cats are so flexible and they just sleep in different positions.

Ellen Whyte said...

She is very beautiful - and not camera shy either!

Gattina said...

She should join me in England now for the "afternoon tea " ! lol !

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over