Tuesday, November 3

Cats on Tuesday: Condo Kitty


CATS ON TUESDAY is a group of cat lovers who share pictures and/or stories about their cats once a week, hosted by Gattina.


All of the gang enjoys the kitty condo but Munchkin most of all. Whenever I come into our room, I always know that all I have to do is look over and I see her little face peeping out at me!




Want more cat blogging?

Be sure to check out Gattina's blog. Today is also Tuxie Tuesday and then there's Blogging Cat Noos for all the latest!

6 comments:

Luna und Luzie said...

CUTE!!!
That is a nice condo. We would enjoy that too.

*Happy Tuesday*

The Chair Speaks said...

This pink kitty condo is lovely and matches Munchkin's blue fur.

Cindy said...

Cute little face looking out!
cindy

Gattina said...

What's that ? I have never seen such a "Condo", looks like a cat craddle. Real cute !

Marie said...

What a cute photo! I love the little kitty face peeking out :-)

Ellen Whyte said...

Munchkin looks so sweet! Does she like making the bed too?

Target had an accident but he's now back home and getting better. Such a scare!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over