Little T says, "Cheeeeeeeeeeze!" Yes, that's what he's saying, really!
Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!
1. How long have you been blogging? Since 2002
2. What made you start? I came across a website, www.diary-x.com, and felt motivated to start blogging. I'd just married TB and the kids and I had just moved to NJ. It seemed a good idea to write about our blending families and the start of a new life together.
3. Who inspired you? I think I just answered that, not sure...
4. About how many hours a week would you estimate you spend on your blog? It depends on how prolific I am that day. I've also branched out to three blogs. On the average, I guess I spend about 12-15 hours a week blogging.
5. What kind of experience or background do you have with writing? I'm a writer wanna-be. I started writing stories when I was a child. I kept a diary for over 10 years. I did some fan fiction.
6. Talk about how you come up with blog topics. Where do you get your ideas? Well, that's easy ... my everyday life. Some of my blogging is for me. Some of it is because of interests I share with others--like cat blogging and reading.
7. What or who inspires you and your blog? I'm not sure how to answer that. Is that because I don't know (not in touch with my feelings) or ...? I don't know...
8. Where and/or how do your brainstorming for your blog? No brainstorming, I just write.
9. Do you have any blogging rules or guidelines you follow? I try not to use really nasty profanity. I try to be as discreet as possible.
10. Is there anything you will not blog about? Yes.
11. Do you have any sort of a publishing schedule in terms of day of week or topic? I try to update everyday but have no real schedule.
- Furniture :: polish
- Beauty :: and the Beast
- Sip :: tea
- Block :: building
- Forehead :: face
- Championship :: game
- Hurl :: throw
- Whip :: beat
- Destruction :: Eve of
- Leather :: lace