Saturday, January 16

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Trivia About Me Meme

Opening…

Do you get regular massages?
Yes

Do you have an answering machine? Yes

What cuss word do you use the most? SOB

Are you underweight or overweight? Overweight

Can you see your veins? Yes

Favorite…

Soap?
Fruit of the Earth

Fruit? blueberries

Kind of red meat? prime rib

Fish? tuna

Candy bar? Snickers

Have You Ever…

Eaten a whole bag of potato chips?
Yes

Eaten lobster? No

Climbed a mountain?

Been skydiving?

Been water skiing?
No to mountain climbing, skydiving & water skiing!

Do You…

Wish you could change something about your life?
Not really--if I did I might lose the people I love because maybe I wouldn't have met/married/bore them

Like your nose? Sure

Like salt and vinegar chips? Yes

Eat salsa? Yes

Own a boat? No

What Is…
<
A small thing that people let slide but that actually has dire consequences?
a health test like a pap smear, mammogram, colonoscopy, etc.

Your most macho trait? tomboyish clothes

The longest relationship you’ve ever had? being a mom for 22 years

Your most embarrassing thoughts? Yeah, like I'd tell?

Your most shameful moment? not fitting in the seat at the movie theater

This/That…

Bath/Shower?
Bath

Markers/Crayons? Crayons

Pens/Pencils? Pens

Jelly/Cream Cheese? Cream cheese

Bagel/Toast? bagel

Finish…

My greatest weakness is…
procrastination

I wish I was… financially secure and didn't have to worry about the mortgage

Three things I wouldn’t do for a million dollars are… prostitute myself, break a law like rob or sell drugs, and wouldn't murder someone

The oddest thing I’ve ever put in my mouth is… a raw clam. Well ... to me it was odd and it sure didn't stay down!

Firsts…

Credit card you had?
Montgomery Ward

Loan you got was for? my first car

Paycheck was for how much? Like I'm going to remember? It was 1973 and the minimum wage was $2.15. That's all I remember!

Time you had stitches? I was 12 and fell, cutting my knee right to the bone on a jagged piece of pipe

Time you went to the hospital for something? I was really young, 7 or 8, and went for a suspected case of appendicitis

Lasts…

List everything you ate in the last 24 hours?
Yeesh! OK, let's see--protein drinks, milk, half & half, coffee, oatmeal, peanut butter, butter, jam, toast, pulled pork, peas, mixed nuts, Girl Scout cookies, cheddar cheese

Last thing you used a credit card for? Haven't had one since 2007 so I don't remember

What was your job previous to the one you have now? freelance interpreter for the deaf

Last thing you celebrated? New Year's

Last time you were at a sports bar? Never

5 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

tomboyish clothes! Why didn't I think of that...me too.

My Sunday Stealing is posted. Hope you can stop by to visit and view.

HERE

Cindy said...

Great list. Did you make up the list to do or did you see it somewhere?

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Wow. You've never had lobster? That's a shocker. :) Happy Sunday...

I am Harriet said...

I remember minimum wage being $2.65. Yikes.

Have a great day!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/what-cuss-word-do-you-use-most.html
Be sure to join us for Monday Meyhem!

kalea_kane said...

I like crayons too! I still color every chance I get. :)

Have a wonderful day!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over