1. We're having a nice, cool start to the day. It's supposed to be much more spring-like today and through the weekend. I love this kind of weather!
2. I'm still making mindful choices about my food choices and portion sizes.
3. Had a good talk with TB and they help us stay connected.
4. I am sticking with Moll Flanders and am enjoying it a lot although it's taking me twice as long to read because the language is more difficult to understand.
5. I've been reading Daily Affirmations For Adult Children of Alcoholics and, like GiST, I've found it to be very helpful in my recovery journey.
Everyday, I see GiST and everyone here as a grace I am so grateful for!