I took a week off from posting my favorite music from school days because I haven't blogged in over a week!
Here are thirteen reasons why:
1. I didn't have new pictures of the gang uploaded because my computer is still down
2. I finally used TB's computer to upload the pictures and he created a disc for me but I'm sort of lazy about carrying it to other computers so I can upload them to Blogger or one of my photo websites
3. I don't feel entirely comfortable blogging from "strange" computers
4. TB had outpatient surgery and I didn't have time
5. I've been goofing off with Facebook and Obesity Help
6. Between BOA and other stressors, I've been too tense to be light hearted and blog about the gang
7. I've been reading Les Misérables by Victor Hugo and that is one big book!
8. I've been enjoying time spent with Tomas and TB
9. I've been watching movies with my kids. Last night I saw Shutter Island. Whoooo-eee that was good!
10. I've been running around to doctor appointments and other places. A lot of time is spent in waiting rooms and in travelling, especially in this neck of the woods!
11. I wasn't feeling well--had some kind of 24 hour nasty bug.
12. I've been napping in the afternoons. Siestas are awesome energy boosters!
13. I just didn't feel like it!