Tuesday, March 20

Cats on Tuesday: Family Bed


CATS ON TUESDAY is a group of cat lovers who share pictures and/or stories about their cats once a week, hosted by Gattina.


Sometimes TB and I take a nap in the afternoon. We're usually joined by five of the six cats.

What? Don't see all six? If you check out my side of the bed, you'll see a lump under the covers between Indigo and Mouse.


Here I yam, sez Munchkin, crawling out from under the covers.



Why do I like being under the covers? It's nice and snuggly warm under there!



Indigo sez, I never woulda got on the bed if I knowed Munchkin was under there!


Uh-oh, the girls might start fighting! Best go back to sleep!


Want more cat blogging?

Be sure to check out Gattina's blog and Blogging Cat Noos for all the latest!

TB update: The infection in his foot cleared up enough so that he could be released from IV antibiotics. He has to take augmentin orally for a couple of weeks and then go back to the doctor. His toe has much better color but is still very swollen!

1 comment:

Gattina said...

Lol ! amazing that you still have room !
Not all cats are "milk" allergic, but some are. Somebody told me that's because it's not natural, the cat doesn't milk a cow ...

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over