Friday, June 8

Feline Friday: Warning, Warning!

The ladies of the feline species in our house have been singing that growly "I'm warning you, go away!" song to the boys whenever they meet. Kosmo likes to mix it up but doesn't seem to be much of a fighter. He is a hit-and-run tease with both Amber and Indigo managing to scare him off. This time, it was Amber and Kosmo squaring off.



Warning, warning!

Want more Feline Friday? I have some terrific cat blogging reads in my sidebar but they are not the only ones out there. And don't forget:

Carnival of the Cats
Friday Ark
Cat Planet

And the next Carnival of the Cats will be hosted at The Scratching Post

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous babies you have!

G'day from Screech the goat in Australia...another inhabitant of the Friday Ark :)

Gattina said...

He, he they are all the same ! BTW I am back from Turkey I arrived home this afternoon and am happy to type on my keyboard instead of a turkish one ! That wasn't easy ! they had two different types of "i" and it took me 1/2h to find that out, I couldn't log in to my blog ! You should have seen the Internet Café full of men who looked at me as if I were ET in person ! A woman in an Internet Café ! Never seen ! and an "old" one on top of it !

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over