Friday, June 8

Today's this that & the other thing

If today had been Friday the 13th, I would not have been surprised!

TB was in a car accident--thank God neither he nor the other driver were hurt! It happened in town at a notoriously bad intersection. To complicate matters, TB was driving a Toyota rental because his car was being serviced.

Linda had to perform rescue breathing on a new co-worker who was found in the ladies' room. Apparently this new person was shooting up with something for dessert and overdosed or something. While Linda did the breathing another employee did the chest compressions until the ambulance arrived. Way to go, Lin! She doesn't know whether the woman survived or not.

I had a precancerous cell frozen off my ear. I noticed it about 2 weeks ago. So all the years of fun in the sun mean I need to watch carefully for new spots and such. I'm feeling a little itchy again after my last month's bout with shingles. A single blistery looking thing popped up on my hand so the dermatologist took it off and is going to have it biopsied. It's probably a virus, he thinks.

And Billy is going to go to the same community college as Heidi for the next year. After that he might go back to RPI.

I think some of Kristin's friends are coming over tonight to add to all the confusion going on around here. Heidi's at work...that part is normal. Heh.

No comments:

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over