Tuesday, August 14

10 Interesting Websites I'd Like To Share

Ten on Tuesday

10 Interesting Websites You'd Like to Share

1. Whitterer on Autism is one of the most helpful blogs I've been reading about having kids on the autistic spectrum. This mom is very honest and detailed and I've learned a lot from reading her entries.

2. Bad Kitty Cats is a place I enjoy visiting every day. Megan is the mother of all cat lovers and has got a big family of "bad kitty cats". There is a lot of information on her website as well for all cat lovers.

3. Dark UFO is one of my favorite Lost websites to visit. In spite of the fact we have to wait until February 2008 for Season 4, there is always something interesting to read or a fun poll to take part in at this website to keep fan interest alive.

4. Paperback Swap and

5. Book Crossing are two of my favorite places to visit to trade for books and learn what other people are reading and why. I've gotten to read several great books I might not have thought of otherwise were it not for these websites.

6. A maternal plug for my son The One and Only King Bill. I thought he was calling himself Will the Thrill but anyway...here is one example of what he's been working on.



7. Remarrieds is a great source of support for me. Remarrieds is a community of remarried widow/ers like TB and me.

8. Autism Speaks is another good resource for me to pick up information on the autistic spectrum

9. Going to buy a new or used car? Edmunds' has got the best and most useful information I've found online!

10. A great source of information for my health issues has been Dr. Weil.Com--beaucoup informative articles and tips!

4 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

A very interesting list!!

Mine's posted.

Patois42 said...

I like your explanations for each of the sites. My daughter is somewhat on the spectrum. I'll make sure I check those two sites out. Thanks.

Becky said...

Book Crossing - very cool! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Hi Cassie and Kitty Cats, oh we are honored to be named here. Tis very cool, and we thank you! We feel like a looney bird lately~! hahah...

The Autism sites, I will have to check them out, my younger brother - and the more I know, the better!

I am sending many purrs and hugs and the kitty cats are sending loves too! I no longer speak, I meow and purrs. See you this weekend for kitty blogging too!

megan and those brats.

:)

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over