Thursday, September 13

Back Pain

The last couple of days, TB and I have been having a terrible time with back and joint pain. The weather has been really nice so I'm sort of confused. I'm thinking the weather must have something to do with it because Kennan (who is 20 years younger than we are) is also having a lot of trouble with back pain. All my joints ache and throb and I am so stiff when I stand up to move around.

I am so worried about TB, though. Sometimes he can barely walk across the room and all the meds the doctors have given him are not helping. I am really worried it's something like a ruptured disk or pinched nerve. His boss keeps sending him out in the field to measure all this stuff he eventually will have to draw in autocad and I know that all of that is aggravating the pain. Today his boss said something like, "Pain? You don't know the meaning of pain." I don't understand how he could say something like that. TB is no slacker and no wimp, yet he is in tears at night before he turns in because everything hurts so bad and he can't get comfortable.

It is so hard to watch someone you love suffering and there is nothing you can do to help.

:(

No comments:

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over