Saturday, September 15

Feline Friday on Saturday: Cat Nip Fever!

This is our very first attempt at a pieced-together home movie! The other day, the girls decided to give Amber, Kosmo and Mouse a little catnip with some pretty funny results. Heidi took a lot of pictures with my camera and also wanted to try taking some video clips. Last night I got on my Windows Movie Maker to see what I could come up with. Here it is, our first attempt:



Want more cat blogging? Try these:

Carnival of the Cats, to be hosted this weekend at The House of Mostly Black Cats

Blogging Cat Noos

Caturday at the Coats of Many Colors

Friday Ark

The Bad Kitty Cats created the Bad Kitty Cat Festival of Chaos and this weekend, it's held at The New Tuxedo Gang Hideout

And there are all the wonderful cat lovers' blogs on my sidebar!

6 comments:

Daisy said...

That was fun! You done good with the movie-making. Sometimes, when I have a toy I want to protect, I lay down right on top of it too.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Cute video! :) You are all having lots of fun. :) Nice job attacking that orange lid! :)

Mickey's Musings said...

That was good. I like to see cats having fun!!

Samantha & Mom said...

Way to go Kosmo and Mouse!! That was a great movie. Did the orange lid survive the attack? Have a great Sunday
Your FL furiends,

Starbuck and Torrey said...

Ah, I wish my boys liked catnip!

Parker said...

Hooray for the 'nip! We love it here too!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over