Tuesday, September 18

The latest

The good news is that I am not in so much pain but the very bad news is that TB isn't better and seems worse. He went to two doctors today, the internist and rheumatologist. The internist is worried he might have an infection in his spine and had TB's blood drawn to check for white cells. I hope we hear back really soon because, truthfully, I'm very worried about that too. He got on the phone with the rheumatologist who agreed it might be an infection and said he'd see TB right away. Another possibility is a pinched nerve or compressed disk so TB has a script for an MRI. Meanwhile, the doctors aren't sure how to proceed until they get the results back from the test. They prescribed more percocet (which hasn't helped much) and also naproxen for now.

Oh, and the internist noticed TB holding his jaw and asked what that was about. TB answered, "I got my wisdom tooth pulled yesterday." The doctor looked at him and said, "Are you CRAZY?" Sometimes I wonder...heh

No comments:

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over