Monday, September 17

A Whole New World!

I just had a good talk with my brother. He and my parents have computers now, email and access to the internet! I am really thrilled because I do most of my communicating over the internet so I will be able to stay in touch with them easier and more consistently! If we get a webcam, I would be able to talk to my parents face to face over the computer. That is something for my wish list. Anyway, it opens up a whole new world of possibilities for them and I'm so glad my niece gave my brother a laptop to get him started!

Update on TB: He had a wisdom tooth pulled today without any problems. The dentist knocked him out and we were out of there in 2 hours. I drove home wondering why all the good doctors have to be so far away. You have to drive at least 20 minutes to get anywhere around here. TB's temp is down now, too, which is a relief. He will see the rhematologist tomorrow and hopefully the doctor can help him right away.

No comments:

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over