Tuesday, October 2

10 TV Show I Want or Have Already on DVD

Ten on Tuesday

Aha, this is a good one! Kids, take note if you want to know what to get Mom for her birthday or Christmas:

10 Television Shows You'd Like to Have (or Have already) on DVD

1. Lost: I already have seasons 1 & 2; pre-ordered season 3

2. The 4400: Have the first 3 seasons, will need season 4

3. Battlestar Galactica: Have the miniseries and season 1; need the rest

4. The Waltons: This is a series I'd like to have, especially season 2

5. ER: I have season 1 and would like to have up to season 6.

6. CSI: Have the first two seasons, need the rest

7. All in the Family: Would love to have this one too

8. Dark Shadows: Have several DVDs, need from #12 on

9. St. Elsewhere: On my wishlist

10. I Love Lucy: Another on my wishlist

And I'm looking forward to seeing all the other lists!

3 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

I loved Lucy. She could be so comical most times. And in her aged years, very elegant!!!

Great list.

cjm said...

I like that you're cutting ER off at Season 6. Any reason? I'm surprised it's still on... I was an off-and-on fan myself.

Ashley said...

Ah, The Waltons! I loved that show! I may have to borrow your idea since I'm still lacking one.

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over