Saturday, November 24

Is Your Family Dysfunctional Part 2

I decided to retake the dysfunctional family quiz with my family of today in mind. I was surprised although why I don't know...why else would TB and I be talking to Susan about how to preserve our sanity?

Your Family Is 55% Dysfunctional

Your family definitely has some problems, but probably nothing that can't be overcome.
You don't have the greatest past with your family, and bad feelings may arise when everyone's together.
It may take some individual or group therapy to work everything out. And that means your family has to admit there's a problem.
If your family isn't ready to change, you may need to give them some distance for a while.

2 comments:

Betty said...

I gave you the wrong blog site. I had said you commented on my other site but the one you left the comment on was Betty's Diet Journal. Sorry about that. I love all those layouts on the site at the top of your blog. Question is how do I incorporate one of these into my already established blog sites? Thanks.

Betty

Betty said...

Hi, me again. You have a nice blog site. I'm new at all this and just feeling my way around. I love the layout site you sent me. Now I just have to figure out how how to transfer those to my blog.

I like my Betty's This and That site better than I like the 3fat chicks site. For me the 3fat chicks blog site is too hard. I can't figure out how to do things on it like I can the other one.

We did have a nice Thanksgiving. Hope you and your family had a good one.

Betty

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over