Tuesday, January 15

Cats on Tuesday: Amber's Toy


Cats on Tuesday

Once upon a time, Amber was a scardy hidey-cat and we didn't get to see her much. Then came Christmas and new toys that she absolutely fell in love with. First there was fishy on a line and then I discovered she also loved the feather duster.




Might as well face it, you're addicted to play! Every day, several times a day, she comes looking for me to tease her with the fishy or with the feather thingy. None of the other toys have ever interested her as much as these!




Only problem is...makes taking pictures one handed kinda hard!

Today is another day we'll be driving all around New Jersey so I don't think I'll have much chance to get back online again. :(

More cat blogging? Be sure to check out Cats on Tuesday, the cat lovers' blogs on my side bar, The New Tuxedo Gang Hideout, and for all the latest, Blogging Cat Noos!

10 comments:

Deana said...

Ha, ha you are right, I too have tried the one handed pictures and it gets tricky. But you did a great job. Amber is such a beautiful cat and she looks cute with her feathers!

Gattina said...

Rosie too loves this feather thing your photos came out very nice, I never tried to play with one hand and take pictures with the other, lol !

Anonymous said...

Yes one handed pictures are tricky. My Boots loves to chase things...all too often we find the rea feathered 'plaything' on our doorstep!

You have a gorgeous kitty!

Tybalt said...

Mommy has had to try to take one-handed pictures a lot. It is challenging, I think.

I'm glad Amber loves to play!

kuanyin333 said...

Your one-handed photo came out pretty darned good! Feathers are FUN!

Anonymous said...

FEATHER TICKLE! I love the feather tickle!

Luna und Luzie said...

Oh we know that feather thing. We love to play with that.
Yes I try to do one handed photos too.
Yours are cute!
Happy Tuesday!

Celeste said...

I think they are great shots! What fun!

Andree said...

Amber is such a beauty! Her fur is to die for!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That looks like a great toy! :) Enjoy it, Amber. :)

"Meezer" is short for "Siamese". Merlin is a Seal Point and White Sphynx, so he has the same colouration as a Siamese does, hence, he is a Meezer Sphynx. :)

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over