Monday, January 14

Man Cat Monday & NJ DMV



Kosmo sez, why does Mommy keep pointing that flashy thing at me? She can't even get all of me into the picture!


Also, I keep turning my head.


The flashy lights make my eyes glow, I dun like it!

Mousie sez, you gots to close your eyes, Bro!

Or lookit the floor. Mommy, turn the flashy lights off!

So I did.

Update on the New vs. Old Litterbox: Somekitty is definitely using the new one for all his/her bidness so all is not lost!

I was feeling masochistic enough today to go to NJ's DMV to get my lost license replaced. We never did find my wallet and I got my social security card to it had to get done. I'm not sure where it went but our marriage certificate disappeared from the safe.

I'm beginning to think there's a poltergeist in the house.

So we had to go to the township where we got married and we got two new certified copies and went back to the dreaded DMV. Now I have my license. :P

Want more cat blogging? Check out the cat lovers' blogs on my sidebar and don't forget Blogging Cat Noos!

1 comment:

Tybalt said...

Wow, what fun for you! All sorts of government agencies have been blessed by your presence. I hope they realize how lucky they are.

I am keeping my paws crossed on the litterbox drama!

Lovely pictures of the boys. Purrs!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over