Tuesday, January 1

Cats on Tuesday: Pictures From 2007


Cats on Tuesday

I'm quite late posting today! Part of it is my procrastinating ways...I started to put the slideshow together this morning ... er, well, this afternoon, considering I slept until almost noon! We were up watching movies, bringing in the new year and then I was playing Farm Frenzy until 2 in the morning. Anyway, then Linda had to go to work and so I watched/played with Little T until past dinner time. So here it is, almost 10 p.m. and I'm just getting around to posting...well, better late than never, eh?

I'm working on another slideshow, this one featuring pictures of all the 2 legged animals in the family as well as the four. Maybe I'll get it posted before midnight tomorrow?




More cat blogging? Check out Blogging Cat Noos and all the cat lovers' blogs on my sidebar!

5 comments:

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
Great pickshures. Hard to believe a whole year haf gone by.
Happy Noo Years to u's an ur's fambly.
Purrs, KC & Missy

Samantha & Mom said...

We want to wish you a Happy & Prosperous New Year! 2008 Is Going To Be Great! Your pictures were great!
Your FL furiends,

Gattina said...

Very nice slide show ! and yes it's better late then never, lol ! Today I am happy that all these festivities are over !

Hot(M)BC said...

Procrastination is a form of relaxation, right? hehehe
Happy New Year from me and the kitties :)
Robyn

Anonymous said...

The sliceshow with a compilation of the best pics from 2007! A very nice idea!
Happy New Year!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over