Tuesday, February 12

Cats on Tuesday: New Kids On The Block




Kosmo sez, Hey who are those two new guys coming in here and hanging out with our Mom and Dad Beans?



Mouse sez, Ya know, I was wondrin' about that. I keep seeing myself and I know we don't have that many mirrors!



Sox sez, Hi, guys, my name is Sox and I want to be friends! Mousie, you and I are a little different because I've got a little white angel's kiss on my nose! My mom bean was sick for a long long time and then something happened and she went away. There was a Teen Bean but he had to go somewhere called "college" and for a while Neighbor Beans and Friend Beans took care of me and Cubby but it was getting dangerous for us to be all alone in the house. We are very happy that Cassie and TB Bean liked us and took us home.


Indigo sez, Hey, wait a minute, I'm the Orphan here and where is Cubby anyway?



Sox sez, Maybe we can be friends? We know what it's like to miss someone we loved. And Cubby is hiding. He is very shy and all of this has been a lot for him to handle. He really loved our first Mom Bean and then we were alone and then we had to go to a shelter--even though the shelter volunteers loved us up and we didn't have to worry about being put down, it was still different. And now we are here where there are 7 to love us and four other kittys plus a woofie and a bun. That's a lot to handle.



Mousie sez, well, I am an orphan too and I already like Sox a little but I wonder if Mom and Dad Bean have enough love for all of us?



Mom and Dad Bean say, don't worry, gang, the more there are to love, the more love we find in our hearts.



We have more than enough love to go around for everykitty and everywoofy and everybun and everyone.

Want more cat blogging? Be sure to check out Gattina's blog, My Cats and Funny Stories for more Cats on Tuesday;

The New Tuxedo Gang Hideout for Tuxie Tuesday;

and Blogging Cat Noos for all the latest in the cat lovers' world of blogging!

11 comments:

Gattina said...

Oh the poor little darlings how wonderful they found a good home with you ! And you can all be sure that your beans have enough place in their hearts for everybody ! I don't know Kosmo, but didn't you put on a little weight ?? or is it your mom's fault because she took your picture from the wrong angle ? Lol !

catsynth said...

Yes, how great that you were able to take in the "new kids."

Those photos are all very sweet and full of love.

Tybalt said...

Awww . . . I am so glad the two new kitties found such a wonderful and loving home! I got all leaky eyed over it.

Welcome home, guys!

Mother of Invention said...

I'm glad you found room in your house and hearts! You have changed their lives forever.

Deana said...

How wonderful they have found a loving kind home to live. They are so cute...and sweet. One looks so much like my tuxedo kitty Darius. I loved your pictures and your post touched my heart.

Luna und Luzie said...

that is si nice you give to the poor little kitty a new home. Cute and heart touching photos ! Your post make me happy today!
Happy Tuesday to you too!

kuanyin333 said...

This was a very touching post! You two are so kind and loving, and that's why you attract cats: they know a good thing! It's like the word is out on you two angels.

Anonymous said...

Yes they found a good home like my little Tiger who arrived one day and never wanted to go away! Happy COT to the two new kitties!

Andree said...

Your beans are so great! Congratulations on your wonderful and warm home. Don't you think this world would be perfect if all beans were like them?

My COT is here, thank you.

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous Tuxies! All the kitties clearly have a WONDERFUL home. The new guys' former beans would be very pleased to know what a good home they have. Lovely post!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wonderful photos! :) We are sure that you will all be good friends soon. :)

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over