Wednesday, February 20

Our message in a bottle

I read about this meme first on Daisy's blog and also thought it would be really fun to do! It originates with Mimi and that's where the rules and the official signup is located.

Generally, here is how it works: you're sending a message to the world in a bottle. Once the message is received it'll be posted for everyone to see! The message can be profound or funny, a poem, song, quote, something original, etc. You can decorate the picture. Then you post it and tag five people (or more) to participate.

I started working on it and was struggling in Paint, totally clueless. Heidi happened in and I asked her advice. She suggested I use Photo Shop and when I said I didn't have that program, she offered to make the picture for me if I told her what I wanted on it...and so I did. So I can't claim all the credit, Heidi is behind the actual artwork.



And I'm going to tag the members of the Wordless Wednesday group on Blog 365!

5 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a fabulous message in a bottle! :)

Daisy said...

It was a fun Meme! I like your message, too.

Gattina said...

It's a nice meme, I did it too !

Mimi Lenox said...

WOW. Now that is impressive. It's one of the most elaborate ones I've seen. Thank you so much for playing. I will add you to the list on my site right now and then place your bottle in the ocean with the others. I'll let you know when you're afloat...

Akelamalu said...

Great message!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over