Saturday, April 19

Photo Scavenger Hunt


Photo Scavenger Huntt

This week's theme is thirteen.



Honestly, I didn't think I'd be able to participate this week because I couldn't think of any picture I had with thirteen in it, whether it be flowers, stones, fingers, or what have you. I was going to skip the week but then thought I could always just post thirteen pictures ... and then I remembered that since I was 10 and responsible for caing for my own cats, I've had thirteen in my life. I would like to be able to post a picture of each of the thirteen.
The thirteen, in the order that they came into my life:

!. Bootie (no picture of him boohoo)
2. Puffy (have to dig out a picture)
3. Tippy (no picture boohoo)
4. Pepper (find picture)
5. Kushna (find picture)
6. Leo (no picture boo hoo)
7. Paddywhack (find picture)
8. Amber (pictured)
9. Mouse
10. Kosmo
11. Indigo
12. Cubby
13. Sox

I've got plenty of pictures of Mouse, Kosmo, Indigo, Cubby and Sox posted. So I have my thirteen after all! :)

9 comments:

Daisy said...

You came up with a good idea! We did not participate in PH for the first time because we could not think of anything interesting or creative to post for the "13" theme.

ancient one said...

At least you came up with an idea. My choices are up. Come see..

Frances said...

Very creative idea! Nice picture too!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Gattina said...

Don't you have a cat book ? You just could have taken a picture of page 13, lol !

Anonymous said...

Amber is gorgeous!

Mine is here: http://aliceaudrey.wordpress.com/2008/04/19/13-broken-bones/

Dragonstar said...

Thirteen cats would make a BIG post - but a lovely one! Well done.

Karen Coutu said...

That's a great thirteen! You're lucky to have gotten to love so many kitties. The one in the photo is a cutie!

Leslie said...

That was a great way to do the PhotoHunt 13! :)

Hey, we voted for your picture, too. :)

From Leslie and the topcatrules girls

http://lesliesmyers.blogspot.com/2008/04/photohunt-13-venetian-glass-candies.html

Katney said...

You did it! A very creative thirteen for a challenging theme.

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over