Wednesday, June 4

Blog For Peace



From Mimi Lenox:

Bloggers are set to blog for peace

June 4, 2008



I invite you to join me - and a cast of incredible bloggers - as we mark our world with a promise of peace. Bloggers from around the globe will write posts entitled "Dona nobis pacem" and fly peace globes in the fourth launch of BlogBlast for Peace - A Revolution of Words. I hope you will join the movement and participate again in this growing phenomenon. Click the link below to learn how to get your peace globe or use one from a previous BlogBlast.



Your blog. One post. One day.

How to get your peace globe.

If words are powerful, then this matters.



Thank you for your continued support,

Mimi Lenox



P.S. Feel free to take this button to your site and spread the word.







Peace

10 comments:

Daisy said...

I have been busy working on mine!

Anonymous said...

We Ballicai are excited about the Blog for Peace! *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Lux said...

Peace to you, too! Mom & I have to get busy on this!

meemsnyc said...

What a fantastic idea!!

Anonymous said...

We saved one, but e haven't decided what or how to do with it. We are graphically challenged. :sigh:

Anonymous said...

I didnt want to design so I took the avatar:) It would take me days to perfect it the way I want lol. So I will just use the lovely one thats there for the taking. I will see you on the 4th with a blog of peace :)

Christine and FAZ said...

what a lovely idea. FAZ

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your thoughts and purrs -- I'm doing well today, resting and eating soft yummies like stinky goodness and baby food. The Cat Blogosphere is the best!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

JEWELGIRL said...

Ding Dong it's Jewelgirl! Not
the Avon Lady... Aaaahhhh, very
funny I forgot they used to use
that on their TV ads! I blogged
for Peace also. I didn't make it
to all the COTs this week, my
computer provider was going down,
I got frustrated and gave up!
Have a good day :)

RennyBA said...

Thanks for your visit on mine and I love yours too!

Peace, all the way from Norway :-)
RennyBA's Terella

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over